The Lohan School of Shaolin Las Vegas
Martial Arts, Education and Training.
Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Chi Gung
Taught by the Masters
3850 Schiff Drive Las Vegas NV 89103
702 364 5875 Fax 702 367 2790
You have found the Lohan School of Shaolin, Las Vegas’ center for traditional Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Chi Gung instruction, From the young to the mature student you’ll be trained and educated by masters in the martial arts. The Loahn School of Shaolin located in China Town Las Vegas and we pride our selves with the family and welcoming atmosphere at our school no one is turned away. Sharpen your skills set, young or old, starting or starting over.
Build your strength
Build your self esteem
Build your confidence
Build your Kung Fu family.
Learn from the best.
Sifu Steven Baugh
Lohan Master instructors train and live Kung Fu,recognized in the martial arts community as highly skilled masters of their art,
you’ll learn the skills and the spiritual reason for Kung Fu and it’s history. Listed below our Classes in:
Young People’s Kung Fu Class (kids)
Shaolin Basics All Levels
Praying Mantis Class
Over 35 Kung Fu Classes
Lion Dance Practice Kettlebell & Strength Conditioning
( Sifu Fa Neng Lance Brazil SFG )
We practice, teach,instruct and live the ancient principles involved in many of the Eastern Martial arts, Starting with our young classes to seniors. Our expert teachers are masters of their art, not just apart time activitybut a way of life and have no greater pleasure than involving youth in the martial arts of Kung Fu or Tai Chi helping them to achieve self esteem, compassion and a skill that will last a life time.
Lohan School of Shaolin offers weekly classes on all levels at very reasonable prices in a secure and friendly atmosphere located in Las Vegas’ China Town, we encourage all to come and experience the level of professionalism and commitment of our Trainers and take a first lesson free.
· To be concerned with the revival of the original concepts of Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi Ch’uan.
· To demonstrate that these concepts are applicable in the modern world.
· To ensure Tai Chi Ch’uan and Shaolin Kung Fu have been a place in history and in modern society.
· To maintain the spirit of rediscovery and reawakening of ideas, ideals, and natural principals.
· To offer an alternative way of life, without drugs, medications, or artificial stimulations.
· To educate others to be healthy and fit, and to be in touch with themselves, others, and the environment.
· The state of the art should be maintained, developed, perpetuated and shared with those who seek health and fitness naturally and holistically.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
The Lohan School of Shaolin admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
Contact today for more information :702 364 5875
Fax 702 367 2790